Welcome to Illinois Prairie Community Foundation
To help people support local solutions to local needs by growing and preserving permanent funds…For Good. For Ever.
- To engage and assist individuals in sharing their charitable gifts
- To build permanent funds for needs in our four-county area (McLean, Livingston, DeWitt, and Logan Counties)
- To provide donors flexible, convenient giving options
- To be a voice in identifying community needs and concern
- See more
Explore our website and let us know how we can help you fulfill your charitable goals. We provide a simple and powerful approach to charitable giving.
(Download Our Brochure)
Applications for grants are being accepted from January 20, 2016, to February 23, 2016 for the following categories:
Application links and further information here.
- IPCF General Grants are open to programs that focus on education, environment, health and wellness, or youth
- Mirza/IPCF Arts Grants are open to programs that focus on performing and visual arts and/or arts education
- Youth Engaged in Philanthropy (YEP) Grants are conducted by the YEP group consisting of area high school youth. Projects must be youth focused or significantly impact youth. Those organizations that include youth in the application process will be given priority
- Sol Shulman Jewish Life and Education Grants are open to educational programs and materials that focus on Jewish-themed arts, music, and thater or Jewish cultural enrichment programs open to all.