Welcome to Illinois Prairie Community Foundation
To help people support local solutions to local needs by growing and preserving permanent funds…For Good. For Ever.
- To engage and assist individuals in sharing their charitable gifts
- To receive, invest and manage contributions, building permanent funds for the needs of our area (McLean, Livingston, DeWitt, and Logan Counties and adjacent areas in Tazewell, Woodford, LaSalle, Ford, and Piatt Counties)
- To provide donors flexible, convenient giving options
- To be a voice in identifying community needs and concerns
- To be a trusted resource and catalyst for positive change
- See more
Explore our website and let us know how we can help you fulfill your charitable goals. Illinois Prairie Community Foundation provides a simple and powerful approach to charitable giving. We make it possible for individuals, families and organizations to custom-design their own named donor advised or endowment funds and/or support existing funds that reflect their charitable goals and interests. (Download Our Brochure)
Introducing “Emerging Philanthropists”
Learn about this exciting new partnership with Illinois Wesleyan University’s Action Research Center to engage young adults in learning about and contributing to their community. Click here to learn more.
IPCF’s 2014 Annual Report is available for review by clicking here.